World renowned hair manufacturer Paul Mitchell is encouraging all of their professional hair dressers around the world to give back in style with the Power of Pink.
Paul Mitchell proudly supports the American Cancer Society’s efforts to fight cancer and save lives, and wants all of their professionals to do the same!
Paul Mitchell provided their professional hair dressers with the following fun tips and ideas to raise funds and drive business into their salons during the months of September and October 2010 to support the Power of Pink.
Power Of Pink Ideas
Listed below are ideas Paul Mitchell suggests their professional support in order to promote the Power Of Pink:
• Host a “Blow Out Cancer” event. Offer guests blow outs at a special price and donate a portion of the proceeds to the American Cancer Society.
• Give salons a pretty-in-pink makeover.
• Merchandise the Limited Edition Pink Paul Mitchell Pro Tools™ alongside the Paul Mitchell Strength category to grab guests’ attention.Download the Pink Paul Mitchell Pro Tools POP and incorporate it into your display so guests know their purchase makes a difference.
• Create a party playlist. Check out the special Paul Mitchell “Blow Out Cancer” iMix on iTunes or create a custom playlist for your salon.
• Spread the word. Submit a calendar listing for a “Blow Out Cancer” event to local newspapers and news stations. Write a press release to get even more attention for this Power of Pink cause.
• Pay it forward. Visit the official Paul Mitchell page on the American Cancer Society’s Web site to donate funds from local hair events. Paul Mitchell wants everyone to remember that every little bit helps!
Limited Edition Pink Paul Mitchell Pro Tools
To help support the Power of Pink and raise funds for Breast Cancer Paul Mitchell has announced a Limited Edition Pink Paul Mitchell Pro Tools for sales in authorized Paul Mitchell salons.
Professional Paul Mitchell hairdressers can contact their authorized John Paul Mitchell Systems Distributor in their areas in order to carry the limited edition hot tools.
Consumers can learn more about the Limited Edition Pink Paul Mitchell Pro Tools™ promotion from local Paul Mitchell salons.
Paul Mitchell and American Cancer Society Celebrate Birthdays With Style2010 marks the 30th birthday of Paul Mitchell, and to celebrate the occasion, Paul Mitchell is kicking off a philanthropic collaboration with American Cancer Society.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.