Damsels In Dis-Tress - John Paul Mitchell Systems National Educator Sunnie Brook Jones Shares her ultimate Collection of Moody Temptresses of Hair Texture.
Sunnie Brook Jones makes a strong head case for putting on the pout for Spring and Summer 2009. The new “Damsels in Dis-Tress” collection plays with texture on top of icy blonde tresses.
To recreate this Icy Blonde Hairstyle follow the steps below.
1. Prep hair with Paul Mitchell® Worked Up®, spraying horizontal 1-inch sections.
3. Spray with Paul Mitchell® Extra-Body Finishing Spray® and lay on top of foil. Place another foil on top.
4. Clip the top of foils and hair to hold in place.
5. Gently fold foils back and forth creating an accordion.
7. Let the foil cool before removing.
9. When finished, remove foils and gently brush with 413 Sculpting Brush.
Hair Assistants: Jo Jo Chavez and Tawny Lopez
Wardrobe: Sarah Elllis
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.