Rhona Mitra who was born August 9, 1976 (Leo) is a lovely British actress and model. She is sometimes credited as Rona Mitra.
(Image of Rhona Mitra - January 22, 2009 - World Premiere - 'Underworld Rise of the Lycans' - DailyCeleb.com - All Rights Reserved).
The beautiful brunette rocked the Red Carpet on January 22, 2009 at the World Premiere of 'Underworld Rise of the Lycans' at Arclight Hollywood, Hollywood, California. This latest film is part of the Underworld franchise which in the past starred Kate Beckinsale.
Rhona As Sonja In Lycans
Rhona plays the role of "Sonja" in the Underworld Rise of the Lycans. The prequel traces the origins of the centuries-old blood feud between the aristocratic vampires and their onetime daylight guardians, the Lycans (werewolves).
Lucian is joined by his secret lover, Viktor's daughter Sonja (Rhona Mitra), in his battle against the Death Dealer army and his struggle for Lycan freedom.
Rhona's Brunette Beauty Origins
Her exotic sassy beauty derives from her heritage which is one part Irish on her mother's side and one part Indian on her father's side.
Sassy Hair Twist On Red Carpet
Rhona looked sexy, sassy and sophisticaed in a gorgeous pristine strapless white short gown.
Steal Rhona Mitra's Sassy Hair Twist
The first step towards creating this gorgeous soft hair twist is to start with straight and shiny tresses.
1. Shampoo hair with products designed for your hair type, texture and current condition. If hair is colored, highlighted, lowlighted or a combination, use a pigment enriched shampoo.2. Apply rinse-out conditioner unless hair is thin and/or fine.
3. Rinse well and apply a final cool/cold water rinse to close cuticles and add natural shine.4. Towel blot hair to remove excess water.
5. Apply the appropriate styling cocktail which may include a mix of leave-in conditioner, mousse, defrisant and/or straightening creme or balm.6. Separate hair into 2 inch sections and blow dry to maximize volume and fullness as well as straight sleekness. Direct front of hair back from the hairline like Rhona's to get lots of lift and tousle along the front of the crown. For added volume you may wish to optionally add a root lift product to the roots before drying each individual section.
7. When hair is completely dry, apply a a few drops of hair serum like Ken Paves Healthy Hair Shine Serum to the palms of your hands. Massage into palms and then run hands and fingers through dry hair.8. Use a Mason Pearson boar bristle or Wikipedia Profile and direct hair back up and off face. Direct all hair towards back of head.
9. Gather all hair into a ponytail with a base a few inches up from the nape of the neck. Do not wrap the base in elastic. Use hands to hold newly formed pony base. Lift ends of pony and twist until a roll forms. Use fingers to arrange roll into a loose twist.10. Pin newly formed twist with bobby pins in same color as hair. Spray well with firm hold hairspray.
Optionally you may wish to add a jeweled hair clip to the side of the twist to draw attention and cover pins. Or you may prefer to add a flower.
HairBoutique.com Related Articles
For more information on Rhona refer to her Twitter.Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/HairBoutique
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.