Bonce Hair Salon's Enchanted Collection provides flexibility to transform one hairstyle three ways. In essence it allows the option to create a variety of hairdos from one basic hairstyle.
Creative Director Donna Mitchell describes this collection by saying “This collection demonstrates pure freshness, playfulness and creativity and was based around the Enchanted Garden, where everything is possible."
She says "Creating defined structures and fluid movement in the finished looks keeps the collection on trend, experimental, but definitely wearable – the ethos of the Bonce salon.”
For this first super sleek glossy look, start with an intense dark brown shade which generates massive shimmer. Make sure strands are trimmed to remove split ends.
To create Hairstyle #1 follow the steps below:
1. Cleanse hair with appropriate methodology and with best product for your hair type, texture and condition.
2. Apply leave-in conditioning products, rinse well and finish with a cool water rinse to seal and encourage shine.
3. Towel blot strands, apply desired detangling product and remove tangles from the ends up to the roots using your fingers or a hair friendly wide tooth comb.
4. Apply L’Oreal Professional's Tecni Art Liss Control smoothing gel or similar styling product.
5. Blow dry hair straight using a 100% boar bristle paddle brush.
6. Once hair is 100% dry use a straightening iron and run it through individual 2" sections to polish the look.
7. Finish by applying a drop or two of shine serum into the palms of your hands and massage.
8. Lightly run your hands over the top of the finished style to lightly apply serum.
To create Hairstyle #2 follow Steps 1-3 above.
4. Use a curl enhancing product - L’Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Pli or similar before styling.
5. Blow dry hair with a long finger diffuser to encourage curls and waves.
6. When hair is 100% dry use a curling iron to create the soft curls, taking large sections and wrapping the hair around the wand. If you prefer you can separate hair into individual sections and roll around hot rollers. Once rollers are completely cool remove the curlers.
7. Bend over at waist, scrunch and tousle with fingers. Do not brush or comb.
8. Finish by spritzing firm holding gel spray or similar.
To create Hairstyle #3 follow Steps 1-3 above.
4. Apply smoothing gel or similar styling product.
5. Blow dry hair with a 100% boar bristle paddle brush and a blow dryer.
6. After hair is completely dry run a straightening iron throughout to remove any wrinkles or bends.
7. Use a 100% boar bristle brush to smooth and create shine throughout the hair.
8. Divide hair into three equal sections. Take each sectioned piece and brush through. Spray with a shine spray.
9. Take one section and create a loop. Roll hair down onto the head, once the loop is the correct position hold the loop with Bobby pins. Finish by spraying the pinned section with a strong hair spray.
10. Repeat with the other two sections to achieve this stylish distinguished hair updo.
The Enchanted Collection by Creative Director Donna Mitchell of Bonce Hair Salons provides flexibility to create a variety of hairdos from one basic hairstyle.
This collection demonstrates pure freshness, playfulness and creativity and was based around the Enchanted Garden, where everything is possible.
Creating defined structures and fluid movement in the finished looks keeps the collection on trend, experimental but definitely wearable – the ethos of the Bonce salon.”
Social Media Network Information
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments.
They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
- Revised Publication Date: 09/29/11
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.