The strikingly beautiful Garcelle Beauvais Nilon was born on November 26, 1966 in St. Marc, Haiti to Marie-Claire who was a teacher.
Garcelle was part of a large family which included seven children. Eventually Garcelle's mother and father, Axel, got divorced. Her mother moved the family to Massachusetts.
When Garcelle turned 16, the 5'9" stunner moved to Miami with her family where she got her first break at age 17 on Aaron Spelling's Models Inc., in 1994. She played the part of Cynthia Nichols in 25 episodes until 1995 1995.
The former model who graced the covers of Ebony and Essence Magazines was married twice to Daniel Saunders for close to seven years. They eventually divorced and the beauty then married Mike Nilon, a talent agent whom she had twins with in 2007.
From 1996 until 2001 she played Francesca "Fancy" Monroe on the Jamie Foxx Show. From 2001 until 2004 she played ADA Valerie Heywood on 71 episodes of NYPD Blue. She also was a force of beauty in runway couture shows for both Calvin Klein and Isaac Mizrahi.
The gorgeous Garcelle also guest starred on several popular TV shows includes CSI Miami, Life With Bonnie and Curb Your Enthusiasm, to name a few.
Steal This Sleek & Low Ponytail
To steal Garcelle's Runway Sleek & Low Ponytail Look complete the following tips:
1. Shampoo hair with products designed for hair type, texture and current condition. Finish with rinse-out conditioner, if appropriate.
Note: Avoid using rinse-out or leave-in conditioners on super fine or thin strands. If hair requires conditioners, focus application on the most damaged and dry strands.
2. Towel blot strands until damp but not wet. Apply straightening balm, mousse or other appropriate styling products.
3. Separate hair into 2" sections. Blow-dry each individual section of hair completely dry using a blow dryer with a concentrator attachment and Mason Pearson Paddle Brush.
Pull each strand strand and direct hair down the length of the hair from roots to ends.
4. Section completely dried strands into 2" sections extending from ear to ear.
5. Pull the rest of the hair back into a low, sleek and smooth ponytail with the base resting at the bottom of the neck.
5. Use a comb or your fingertips to smooth down fly-a-ways strands along the side. Spray with firm hold hair spray.
7. Smooth down the front section of hair and comb hair tight to the head.
8. Wrap the ends of the hair around the ponytail.
9. Smooth and spray with hair spray one final time.
Scalp massage can offer many advantages, especially when it's done on a regular basis. If you're not already enjoying the benefits of regular scalp massage, consider adding it to your regular hair care regime. Your hair will love you for it.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.