Sydney’s award-winning é SALON capped off 2009 brilliantly with Six Finalist nominations in the 2010 Australian Hair Fashion Awards.
The é SALON finalist nominees were:
• Australian Hairdresser of the Year o Emiliano Vitale (Cinemathique collection)
• NSW Hairdresser of the Year o Emiliano Vitale (Muse collection)
• Men’s Hairdresser of the Year o Emiliano Vitale (Totem collection)
• Apprentice of the Year o Lisa Muscat (Seraphic collection) o Nicole Zaarour (Serenity collection)
• Salon Team of the Yearo é SALON In 2009, é SALON’s awards and accolades were astounding and included:
• 4 Finalist Nominations in the 2009 AHFAs • AHFAs Men’s Hairdresser of the Year – Marc Mendicino • Two members on the Australian F.A.M.E. Team • 3 Finalist nominations in the 2009/2010 AIPP Grand Trophy Awards • 2nd place in the Best Photographic Collection category of the 2009/2010 AIPP Grand Trophy Awards • Finalist in the Beauty Category – NSW in the 2009 Small Business Champion Awards
“This announcement has further cemented my thoughts that é SALON is home to so many exceptional and ultra-talented stylists,” says Emiliano. “Our team has had an amazing year and these nominations are the icing on the cake."
More About é SALON’
For more information about this spectacular salon visit é SALON on the Web located at: http://www.esalon.com.au/salon.php
Social Media Network Information
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
- Revised Publication Date: 09/29/11
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.