Stunning copper haired Julianne Moore wowed at the 2015 Golden Globes where she wore a silvery embellished custom Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci.
Julianne Moore's soft waves were the perfect accessory for the silver metallic sequin embellished gown with black ostrich feathers at the bottom.
Get The Look - How To Soft Waves
Julianne Moore's Golden Globe award winning soft waves works best on hair which is shoulder length or longer embellished with some natural bend.
Follow the steps below to get the look:
1. Wet wash detangled, pre-conditioned hair in lukewarm water. Douse hair completely before applying wet cleanser.
Note: Use a cleansing formula (full strength or diluted shampoo, conditioner only, water only, etc.,) best suited for your hair type, texture and condition.
2. Rinse cleansing formula completely from hair.3. If appropriate, apply a rinse out conditioner from the top of the ears down to the ends. Concentrate the conditioner on any dry or damaged sections.4. Separate hair into 2" sections. Detangle hair with fingers and/or a wide tooth comb. Work around the head from side to side.5. Rinse the conditioner completely from hair. 6. Finish with a cool/cold water rinse to seal the cuticle. Although not all hair experts agree, in my humble opinion it helps provide an extra boost with extra shine.7. Use an accordion finger squeeze method to gently remove excess water from the hair.
8. Towel blot gently (don't rub) the hair to remove additional water.
Styling Steps HowTo
9. Apply a leave-in styling cocktail including, but not limited to leave-in conditioner and/or defrisant along with a orange sized cloud of styling mousse.
10. Combine a blow dryer with a nozzle attachment and a medium sized round brush to dry hair straight and smooth.11. Separate hair into 6 separate equally sized sections including fringe area, top of the head, both sides, back and hair at the nape of the neck.12. Start at the nape area of hair adjacent to the neck. Blow dry hair smooth and straight with the medium round brush.13. Once the hair at the nape is dry, continue to dry all of the remaining hair smooth and straight.14. After hair is 100% dry, separate hair into large individual sections.15. Wrap 3/4" of each section of hair around the inside of a large barrel curling iron holding in place for 10 seconds.16. After unrolling each section, roll it again around fingers to form a loose curl. Clip into place.17. Allow hair to completely cool and set as long as possible.
18. Unpin the faux curlers. Use fingers to deconstruct and arrange the curls for a well-defined wavy style.
Additional Styling Tips
Optionally if you want looser waves, use a boar bristle paddle or paddle brush to deconstruct the texture.
Spritz the palms of your hands with a firm holding hairspray. Massage together. Finger pick hair.
To remove any flyaway strands, spritz a clean toothbrush with hairspray and brush around the hairline.
Summary - Julianne Moore's Soft Waves
Julianne Moore has been described in the media as one of the most talented and accomplished actresses of her generation.
Hair and beauty experts love her stunning dark copper red hued hair which she often wears in a series of loose soft waves which frame her gorgeous face.Julianne looked spectacular as she won her recent 2015 Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama for Still Alice.