On CBS/TV's The Good Wife, Episode 120, which aired on November 9, 2014, Alicia Florrick (Julianna Margulies) defends a university student (Jody Milam) which moves from a university hearing to civil court.
If the student looks familiar, it's because she is perky brunette Becca (Madeleine Martin) from Showtime's Californication.
The comedy-drama is no longer in production.
Adorable Californication Hair
Madeleine Martin's hair was always beyond adorable on Californication.
Such was the case on The Good Wife. In fact, I was so caught up by her lush shiny bangs and long perfectly waved hair I couldn't place her at first.
A student at the School of American Ballet, Madeleine Martin often wears her milk chocolate colored strands in a full blunt fringe.
The bangs are a great hair look for Madeleine because they showcase her big beautiful brown eyes and her porcelain skin.
How To Copy Madeleine Martin's Hair
If you wish to copy Madeleine Martin's beautifully tousled long waves and softly separated bangs follow the steps below:
1. Wet wash pre-treated detangled hair in lukewarm water with shampoo, diluted shampoo, conditioner only or water only.
2. Douse hair completely.3. Focus cleansing on the scalp area. If shampoo, diluted shampoo or conditioner are utilized, apply to palms of the hands and massage into
a foam or liquid.4. Apply to the roots and allow suds to flow down the rest of the strands.
5. Rinse wet wash formula completely from tresses.6. Use fingers to gently accordion squeeze excess moisture from hair.
7. Apply a hydrating rinse out conditioner to strands focusing on dehydrated areas. Separate hair into 2" strands. Use fingers and/or hair friendly wide tooth comb and detangle conditioner saturated hair working from ends to the roots. Work slowly to avoid pulling hair.8. Rinse conditioner completely from hair.
9. Use fingers to gently accordion squeeze excess moisture from hair.10. Finish with a cool/cold water rinse.
11. Towel blot excess moisture from hair with clean t-shirt, soft towel or similar.
12. Apply a styling cocktail which may include, but not limited to, a defrisant, leave-in conditioner, styling mousse and/or cream.13. Blow dry bangs into desired look such as straight, wavy or tousled. Use fingers while blow drying to achieve maximum tousle.
14. Separate hair into 2" strands and blow dry with a round brush and a blow dryer with a concentrator.Note: If hair is naturally textured, you may prefer to use a long finger diffuser attached to a basket and blow dryer to enhance natural waves.
15. After each strand is dry, re-roll and pin against scalp in a faux roller.16. Once hair is completely dry, re-set and cool, spray lightly with a styling hairspray to help set the texture.
17. Before leaving the house, unpin the faux rollers.
Style, Scrunch, Pull And Drag
18. Apply a light styling cream to palms of hands. Massage together.
19. Scrunch the product through hair. Lightly pull and drag with fingers to deconstruct the curls and tousle intolight beachy waves.
20. Use a 2" curling iron to fine tune target strands.21. Finish with a light swipe of shine shine infused palms of hands.
Summary - Madeleine Martin's Hair
Perky brunette tressed Madeleine Martin (Becca from Showtime's Californication) was a guest on CBS/TV's The Good Wife.
Even though Madeleine Martin played an obviously distressed university student who was allegedly raped by a fellow student, the actress rocked amazing long chocolate brown beachy waves and a lush eye framing fringe.
Hopefully we'll see more of the adorable Madeleine in future guest spots and TV series.
Disclaimer: This blog is based upon my own personal opinion. All content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only.Hairboutique.com makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any links on this site. All images are credited and constitute fair use. This site strictly follows all DMCA requirements.