Fox/TV has spiced up the Fall 2014 TV schedule with the introduction of Gothem with Jada Pinkett Smith Gangster Hair.
The role of Gangster Boss Fish Mooney is perfect for Jada who sizzles in the uber bad girl role. Not only does she totally rock a sassy smart villain, she gets to wear awesome fashions, and spicy hot red tipped short cropped hair.
Jada Pinkett Smith Is Pure Evil On Gotham
Jada is pure evil as she lies, cheat and beats up the Penguin to get what she wants.
Gotham takes lots of risks with all of the characters starting with Jada Pinkett Smith's skin tight hot fashions, her stunning make-up and her fire engine red hair tips.
Truth be told, I find the show a little bit boring except when Jada Pinkett Smith shows up and whips all the boys and girls into shape. She is one hot badass.
How To Create Jada Pinkett Smith Gangster Hair
It's very likely Jada Pinkett Smith is wearing a cropped wig which has had the front fringe bleached and colored vibrant red. It's also possible she's wearing a clip-in fringe which has been first bleached and colored red.
If you love the look of the short crop with the spicy red tipped fringe, you can do a hair hack and wear an edgy wig or clip-in fringe.When authenticity is your goal, have your hair cut into a layered short crop with a full slightly angled fringe. Bleach just the tips to remove the color and apply a deep red color.
1. Wet wash pre-treated, detangled hair in lukewarm water. Use either a color-protection shampoo, a diluted shampoo formula, low-poo, conditioner only or water only. Select a formula based on your hair's type, texture and condition. Keep in mind that if you go with authentic red tips, the color will fade quickly if not cared for properly.
2. Apply wet-wash formula to the palms of your hands. Massage into palms and apply water to create a suds. Drizzle over the roots. Allow foam to lightly flow through the rest of the strands. Pat gently to distribute.3. Rinse well. If desired, apply a rinse out conditioner for dry strands.
4. After strands have been conditioned, rinse well.
5. Finish with a cool/cold water rinse to lock in hydration and shine.
6. Use fingers to gently accordion squeeze out excess water.7. Towel blow (do not rub or ruffle with fingers).
8. Apply a styling cocktail including, but not limited to defrisant, volumizing root life and/or styling mousse or cream.9. Blow dry with a flat paddle brush and a dryer with a concentrated. Sweep hair up and into the opposite direction in a back and form motion to create lift and movement.
For added lift to the roots, direct air flow of the concentrator up the hair shaft from the ends to the roots.
10. Blow dry hair until 95% dry.11. Lightly finger fluff the rest of the way dry.
12. Apply 1 drop of shine spray and/or serum to the palms of your hands. Massage well. Lightly swipe over the top of the finished style to finish and create shine. Avoid using too much.Summary Jada Pinkett Smith Gangster Hair
Actress Jada Pinkett Smith looks sizzling hot as Fish Mooney on Fox/TV's new Gotham series.
Her short raven hued crop looks smashing with a full angled red tipped fringe.
Whether Jada Pinkett Smith is wearing a wig, a clip-in fringe or has her hair tipped with red, anyone can copy the look.