Eliza Sophie Caird (born 15 April 1988), better known by her stage name Eliza Doolittle, is an English singer and songwriter who signed to the Parlophone record label in October 2008. Eliza Doolittle hair how topics are on the rise because of her ever changing array of retro big hairstyles.
Her debut eponymous album was released on 12 July 2010, where it debuted at number three on the UK Albums Chart. The album, Eliza Doolittle, produced two UK top forty hits: "Skinny Genes" and "Pack Up", which debuted within the top five on the UK Singles Chart.
- See more at: http://www.prphotos.com/p/LMK-120354/eliza-doolittle-at-jaguar-xe-sport-saloon-global-launch-party-and-show.html?&ps=17&x-start=13#sthash.t4sX8scg.dpuf
Step By Step - Eliza Doolittle Hair How
Since back combing and teasing can cause wear and tear on the your strands, be sure to treat them with extra tender loving care. Deep condition in between big hair styles.
1. Shampoo hair with a product designed to address your hair's special needs
If you color, highlight or chemically treat your hair, select a shampoo that supports those treatments. If you prefer, use a dilution formula or a conditioning only (CO) treatment.
Note: For extra volume the crown area, try a volumizing shampoo. Big hair styles are often easier to style when hair is slightly aged from the last shampoo. Newly washed, soft, or slippery hair, can often be trickier to work with then “day old” hair.
If your hair is naturally slippery, you may wish to let your hair "age" a few hours after shampooing before attempting this style.
2. Apply the appropriate rinse-out conditioner. Avoid if hair is super thin or fine. Keep in mind that if hair is too soft it will be harder to back comb.
3. Finish with a cool/cold water rinse to close cuticles and encourage natural shine.
4. Towel blot and apply very light cocktail of desired leave-in detangler,conditioner or styling products (firm holding mousse or gel depending on your type and texture of hair).
5. For extra volume along the crown and sides, apply a firm holding or sculpting gel.
6. Blow dry hair using a blow dryer with a concentrator attachment. If hair is naturally curly or wavy, apply a straightening balm to damp strands. Use a boar's head style paddle brush and separate hair into individual sections.
Note: For detailed tips on how to blow dry hair perfectly straight read Celebrity Hairdresser's Tips: Blow Drying Your Hair
7. When hair is completely dry, spray entire head with a firm holding spray.
8. Clip all of your hair except for a one inch section at the nape of the neck out of the way.
9. Take the one inch section of hair and pull it tight. Using a comb with tightly spaced teeth, gently back comb it up towards the scalp.
Focus on directing the back combed hair towards the root area about 2 inches from the actual roots. Consistently pack the hair tightly towards the scalp to achieve a strong base to for a bigger overall style.
For more details click on the link to How To Back Comb Your Hair for step by step instructions.
10. After you've achieved the desired fullness and height, spray well with a strong finishing spray. Let the hairspray dry while you move to the next section of hair.
11. Repeat the back combing process working completely around your head from side to side until all of your hair is backcombed to the height and volume you desire. Take your time and focus on using a consistent back combing technique.
12. Use your hands or a Mason Pearson, Kent or similar boar's bristle brush to gently smooth all the teased hair down.
Steps - Eliza Doolittle Hair How
Start with newly wet-washed or second day dry-cleansed hair. Eliza Doolittle's big hair is ideal for shoulder length or longer hair which is medium to thick. It works best on hair which is naturally or temporarily straightened and can be easily teased to maximum height.
Follow the steps listed below to steal a different version of Eliza Doolittle's sassy big hair style:
1. Start with hair which has been teased completely to the desired height. Use fingers to lightly brush strands down.
2. Once hair has been smoothed back work on creating the desired big hair updo.3. Gather the back section of your hair into a loose ponytail shape with a base halfway between the crown and nape slightly to the left of center. Don’t anchor the ponytail. Leave the crown section loose.
4. Twist the ponytail all the way around twice, in a clockwise direction. This holds the base of the hair closer to the scalp head providing a firm anchor to work against.5. Hold the base of the ponytail in the left hand. With the right, hold its end up, pointing towards the ceiling.
6. With the right hand, fold the end of the ponytail, about the top third, down towards the nape of the neck.7. Fold the entire ponytail down under itself, towards the nape so it's less than half as long as it started.
8. Curl the folded ponytail in the left hand. There should be a slight hollow between the ponytail and the scalp.9. With the right hand, begin to gently push the upper right hand portion of the folded ponytail down into the hollow.
10. Continue pushing the hair underneath the left hand into the hollow so the folded ponytail is slowly rolling inside the hollow.11. The twist is complete when no additional hair can be pushed into the hollow and the folded ponytail has become a tight roll.
12. Create a seam by tucking in bobby pins (the same color as your hair) along the line formed where the right hand edge of the roll meets the scalp starting at the bottom. Be creative and create a zig zaggy seam or one which is intentionally messy.13. Place bobby pins all along the seam up to the top of the roll, concealing them just under the roll.
14. When the hair seam is secured add additional bobby pins as needed to firmly anchor the style to the scalp.15. Spray well with firm holding styling spray.
16. Finish the style by shaping the loose crown section. Use fingers to arrange the top and front of the hair into an array of big pin curls.
17. Brush the bangs to desired position on the forehead.18. Pull some of the remaining strands from the loose crown section so they lightly cascade around the hairline.
19. Apply a light touch of shine product to add shimmer.Summary - Eliza Doolittle Hair How
Eliza Doolittle channels the big bodacious blonde bombshell hairstyles of superstar Christina Aguilera.Whether your re-create the hairstyle with lots of skillful teasing or with add-on hair ratts or bumps, the look is wonderfully retro and works for any occasion.