Have you ever wondered how to find the latest hairstyles? Some of the best ways include:
1. Watching the most popular TV, cable and Internet entertainment programs. The top shows tend to hire the best hair experts who are tasked with creating the latest hairstyles on their celebrities.
A great example is the Big Bang Theory. If you have been watching the show for the past seven seasons you will have watched the hairstyles and hair colors on Penny (Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting) morph through an array of lengths, styles, textures and colors.
Not only does the character of Penny showcase the latest hairstyles on Big Bang, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting is considered a hairstyle trendsetter.
If you pay close attention to the news coverage of the stars of the popular shows you will notice their hair and fashions often rise to the top of the search engines.
In fact, Kaley recently made news for having her very long blonde hair snipped off into a choppy bob, very similar to the very first hairstyle she wore on the CBS show.
With hairstyles it's very true that what goes around comes around. Over and over again.
2. Check out what's trending on Social Media. The latest trendy hairstyles often show up on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube or similar channels.
Whether the information is tied to a celebrity or not, anyone can learn how to find the latest hairstyles by paying attention to the latest chatter.
3. Watch the popular award shows - The hairstyles showcased at The Academy Awards are often different than the hairstyles worn at The Grammy Awards.
Check out the styles worn by the celebrities at the most popular shows and you will have a very good idea of what's the latest hair looks.
4. Look at Selfies - Search for the latest hair looks on everyday people who post Selfies on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other similar channel.
5. Check out popular hair blogs and web sites - Most bloggers who write about hair and beauty will be blogging about the latest hairstyle trends.
Bookmark some of your favorite hair expert's sites and check in to see what they are saying about the latest hairstyles, colors and cuts.
Visit HairBoutique.com's popular HairTalk™ boards where the latest hairstyles are often discussed from many angles.
6. Research the hairstyles at the latest runway shows - Fashion designers, especially the most famous, hire the very best hairstylists to coif their models.
Some of the hottest hairstyles, hair accessories and hair colors popped right off the runways onto the heads of celebrities.
Once celebrities are spotted with new hair trends, the news spreads like wild fire. Remember bra strap headbands? They started on a fashion runway.
7. Ask your stylist - Many hairstylists constantly troll the latest professional magazines, newsletters and hair show reports to find out the latest hairstyles.
If a hairstylist doesn't keep up on the latest and greatest colors, styles and textures they will be left behind by their clients.
8. Popular fashion magazines - Although the magazine world has been shrinking over the past few years you can still get some great ideas for the latest hairstyles by picking up the latest Vogue, Elle, Glamour or similar fashion and beauty tomes.
Summary - How To Find The Latest Hairstyles
Whether you use all the options above or just one or two, you will start to notice a trend and can decide if the latest hairstyles, colors and cuts are right for you.
After all, one size hairstyle does not fit all types of people. Take into consideration your hair type, texture, color, length and face shape.
I don't like to focus on any one of those variable though.
Personally I think everyone should select hairstyles which make them feel great, regardless of the traditional "rules" about what is best.Enjoy!