Lea Michelle Long Hair How To
The Glee star's arrival was highly anticipated because of her reputation for setting the carpet on fire with her stunning gowns, fabulous accessories and stellar hairstyles.
And the young actress didn't disappoint. She looked flawless as she strolled down the Red Carpet. She waved to fans and posed for the media and photographers as she made her way down the famed runway.
She rocked a floor length bright red fitted gown with exaggerated shoulders and an open back. Her only accessories were a simple cocktail ring, short drop earrings and her beautiful hair.
Lea Michelle Hair How To
Michelle wore her lush tresses bone straight and amped up with lots of shine as the perfect accessory for her eye popping red gown. She also wore a blunt fringe with carefully applied separation which helped to highlight her eyes and beautiful eyebrows.Follow the steps below to copy Lea's shiny chocolate brown tresses and fringe:
1. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water with a product designed to address the needs of your hair type, texture and current condition. If your hair is dry or damaged from other factors consider utilizing a hydrating cleansing product. Or you may wish to select a Diluted Shampoo (DS), Conditioner Only Wash (Co Wash) or similar cleansing methodology.
2. Rinse cleansing formula from the hair and then apply an appropriate rinse-out conditioner from the tops of the ears to the ends. If your hair tends to be fine or thin use a rinse out product which is very light.
3. Detangle strands with fingers or a wide-tooth comb working in horizontal sections from the ends up to the roots.
4. Rinse out conditioner and finish with a cool or cold water rinse.
5. Towel blot to remove excess water.
6. Apply styling cocktail which may include, but not be limited to, detangling spray, defrisant based leave-in conditioner or styling mousse. If hair is not naturally straight you may want to add in a dab of straightening gel or cream.
7. Create desired part. Lea tends to wear side or center parts. Separate hair into 2" horizontal sections and blow dry straight with a 100% boar bristle paddle brush.
Work from one side of the head to the other. Hold the end of each section of hair taut as you direct the air flow from the blow dryer nozzle down the shaft from the roots to the ends to encourage sleekness and shine.
8. After hair is 100% dry separate into 1 1/2 to 2" sections. Apply a thermal protectant to each section before flat ironing with a 1 1/2 to 2" flat iron. Run the iron through each section of hair a few times to achieve a bone straight finish.
If you wish to add texture to the edges then use the iron to slightly twist the end up to create a curve.
9. Once hair is completely cool apply 1-2 drops of shine serum into the palms of the hands and work through the strands from top of the ear to the ends. Do not apply to the roots.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.
Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.