The lovely Cougar Town actress has a buttery blonde base which has a stunning array of highlights and low lights to create graduated color, shimmer, shine and dimension.
At the end of June the blonde beauty attended The Critics' Choice Television Awards Luncheon rocking a gorgeous sexy summer side three strand braid cascading down over one shoulder.
Her hair was brushed from a side part over to the left side of her head where a bit of lift was created adjacent to the hairline.
A smooth three strand braid showcased her elegant neck and sexy shoulders. Pulling her strands to one side of her face shifted the focused to her stunning skin, face and lips.
Busy Philipps Sexy Summer Side Braid Hairstyle How To - Step By Step
If you want to copy Busy's long blonde braided tresses follow the steps below:
1. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water with a product designed for your hair type, texture, length and current condition. If your hair is chemically treated, colored highlighted or low-lighted you may wish to deploy a moisture enhancing cleansing formula such as Diluted Shampoo (DS), Low Poo, Conditioner Only (CO), No Poo, Water Only (WO) or a combination.2. After cleansing, rinse hair well, and apply a rinse-out conditioner from the ears from the down to ends of the hair. Once rinse-out conditioner is applied detangle hair in the shower using fingers or a wide tooth comb.
3. Rinse out leave-in conditioner and then finish with a cool or cold water rinse.4. Towel blot with a hair friendly towel.
5. Apply leave-in styling cocktail including, but not limited to, a leave-in conditioner, defrisant and a mousse or wave enhancing product.6. Separate hair into 8-10 horizontal sections.
7. Work on only one section at a time.8. Blow dry hair with a paddle style boar bristle brush to encourage straight, sleek, strands.
9. After hair is dry, part hair down the side with a long tail comb and direct all of the hair over to one side adjacent to the hairline.10. Use a 1 1/2-inch flat iron and iron 2" sections of hair away from your face starting about 1/4 of the length off the roots. This is to give hair a sleek finish.
11. After hair is flat iron and completely cool use fingers or a boar bristle to smooth hair and direct into a side ponytail.12. Capture the side hair into a ponytail with the base resting at the bottom of one ear. Secure the pony base with a Blax, Bungee or similar elastic in the same color as your hair.
13. Detangle ponytail and then separate into three equal secctions.14. Plait the three strands together to form a three strand sleek braid. Capture the end of the braid and wrap with an elastic to secure.
15. If you wish you can apply 1-2 drops of shine serum into the palms of your hands and massage them together. Lightly brush your serum infused hands over the top of your finished braided hairstyle.
Let the braid hang loosely to the side.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.