New Awapuhi Wild Ginger From Paul Mitchell
Heat styling, chemical processing and daily wear and tear can strip hair of vital protein and moisture.
To rebuild, hair must be treated from the inside out. Introducing NEW Awapuhi Wild Ginger™, the luxurious answer to indulge and care for dry, damaged hair.
This new eight-product collection by Paul Mitchell, available only in fine salons, features natural Awapuhi extract and an exclusive KeraTriplex™ complex that repairs damage from the core to the cuticle and transforms strands into pillars of style and strength.
According to Mintel International, “93% of consumers describe their hair as dry, damaged or color-treated.”
The Awapuhi system is proven to repair this common damage that results from heat styling, chemical processing and aging, replenishing every strand with vital protein and intense moisture.
Experience the Difference – the Awapuhi Advantage:
Reduces Breakage* - 80%Prevents Color Fade* - 67%
Improves Shine* - 35%
- Professional treatment repairs hair up to 80%- 100% sulfate-free shampoo with rich, creamy lather
- Modern styling products hydrate and protect- Ideal for naturally dry, brittle hair; sun-damaged hair; lightened or chemically treated hair
Awapuhi Wild Ginger™ Collection:
- Single-shot vial of highly concentrated KeraTriplex keratin protein- Repairs and seals damaged sites
- Keratin Intensive Treatment™- Concentrated keratin protein blend
- Deep repair and protection from damage- Intense hydration
Moisturizing Lather Shampoo™
- 100% sulfate-free- Gentle hydration and color protection
- Keratin protein rebuilds and repairs
Keratin Cream Rinse™
- Keratin blend strengthens and protects- Instant detangling
- Rich moisture and shine
Texturizing Sea Spray
- Tousled beachy texture- Volume and touchable movement
- Enhanced waves, curls and definition
Styling Treatment Oil™
- Natural dry oils tame frizz- Soft, silky texture
- Ultra lightweight
- Flexible, touchable hold- Humidity resistance
- UV protection and added shine
- Fine lightweight mist- Luminous shine
- Natural finish
About Awapuhi Extract
For centuries, Hawaiian natives have used the fragrant juice of the Awapuhi ginger plant to moisturize skin and hair. Captivated by the plant’s healing benefits, Paul Mitchell established a sustainable, solar-powered Awapuhi Farm in Hawaii nearly 30 years ago.
Each plant is harvested and processed by hand with special care to preserve its hydrating properties. Our unique extraction method allows the most lipid-rich part of the root to bind to the hair shaft, leaving hair softer and more manageable with intense shine.
Considered the “spine” of the hair shaft, keratin protein is a vital element in strong, healthy hair. Our exclusive KeraTriplex blend is derived from New Zealand sheep’s wool, making it virtually identical to the protein found in human hair.
Raised on green pastures without chemicals or antibiotics, our sheep are never harmed during the shearing process. The fleece is specially treated to maintain its reparative properties, creating the most potent blend of keratin proteins in hair care today.
About John Paul Mitchell Systems
John Paul Mitchell Systems®, a top manufacturer of salon-only professional hair care products, has been serving the professional beauty industry for 30 years.
The company currently produces over 100 products (including the brands Paul Mitchell®, Awapuhi Wild Ginger™, Tea Tree, Modern Elixirs®, Paul Mitchell® Pro Tools™, PM SHINES® and Paul Mitchell® the color).
John Paul Mitchell Systems products are sold through distributors within North America to nearly 100,000 hair salons. Internationally, John Paul Mitchell Systems works with distributors in over 80 countries that supply thousands of hair salons.The company does not test its products on animals nor has it ever tested its products on animals. In accordance with CEO John Paul DeJoria’s motto, ‘Success unshared is failure,’ John Paul Mitchell Systems has a strong commitment to giving back-supporting a wide range of philanthropic causes both domestically and internationally.