She also starred in the NBC sitcom "Perfect Couples" which was a mid-season replacement, but didn't last long on the schedule. Mary Elizabeth Ellis played the character of Amy who was the other half of the Amy-Vance (David Walton) couple.
Unfortunately the couple who were constantly bickering and then making out were awkward to watch. The best part about the now defunct couple? Mary Elizabeth's fresh, tousled, bob-like hairstyle with a soft fringe. Random layers are chiseled into the perimeter.
Mary Elizabeth's base color is a rich golden blonde with beautifully placed milk and honey highlights and lowlights.
Depending upon the light hitting Mary Elizabeth's tresses, her color looks lighter or darker. Regardless, her beautiful hair shimmers and sparkles.Hairstyle How To
1. Start with a precision hair cut to create face framing layers and soft fringe.2. Cleanse in lukewarm water with shampoo, diluted shampoo (DS), low poo, conditioner only (CO), no poo, water only (WO). Use products designed to gently cleanse colored and highlighted hair.
3. Apply rinse out conditioner from ears down to the ends.4. Detangle with fingers or hair friendly wide tooth comb with smooth teeth.
5. Towel blot to remove excess water.6. Apply cocktail of appropriate styling products including leave-in conditioner, defrisant and volume enhancing mousse.
7. Separate hair into 6 horizontal sections and blow dry with a texture enhancing diffuser. If you prefer, use a round 100% boar bristle brush and a blow dryer to create lots of lush volume. Lift hair at roots to encourage volume along roots.8. When hair is 100% dry separate into sections again and use a 1 1/2" curling iron to create soft movement. Lightly curl the fringe under to give it soft definition.
9. After hair is hot ironed and cool use fingers to style, tousle and arrange.10. Finish with a drop of shine serum mixed in the palms of the hands and lightly brushed over the top of the finished style.
Life And Career Of Mary Elizabeth Ellis
Before Mary Elizabeth Ellis appeared on Perfect Couples she has appeared on a number of television shows, including Cold Case, Without A Trace, House M.D., and Reno 911!
In 2008 she wrote and portrayed the lead role of Olive in the independent film A Quiet Little Marriage.
Ellis and Artemis Pebdani (Artemis on Always Sunny) wrote and starred together in the stage show "Mother May I Dance With Mary Jane's Fist? A Lifetime Original Play" at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in Los Angeles.
In May 2010, NBC announced that Ellis would star in the upcoming television series Perfect Couples. The half-hour romantic comedy premiered on NBC's prime-time line Thursday January 20th. NBC officially canceled Perfect Couples on May 13, 2011.
Ellis is married to actor Charlie Day. Day writes, produces and plays the role of Charlie Kelly on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. On the show, Charlie's unrequited obsession with Ellis' character is a recurring theme. The couple married on March 4, 2006.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.
Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.