Giuliana Ranci, George Kotsiopoulous and Kelly Osbourne are glammed up and ready to share the instant news from the 2011 Oscar's Red Carpet.
Who are the top five stars the E fashion team will be watching tonight?
1. Natalie Portman - It's her second nomination for an Oscars. All eyes will be on the mother-to-be who has won huge kudos for her many amazing looks on all the 2011 Red Carpets. Natalie has been wearing a lot of Tiffany jewelry and looking gorgeous.
2. Reese Witherspoon - She returns to the Oscars as a presenter. It is her first visit to the Academy Awards since 2009. Will she bring her brand new finance with her to the Red Carpet? And will she go glam or more simple? She hasn't been to the Oscars in awhile so the E fashion commenters hope she will go with a gorgeous glam dress.
3. Helena Bonham Carter - It has been reported she did not hire a stylist for the Academy Awards and the fashion police are waiting to see what she will wear. The nominated British star, wore differently colored shoes at the 2011 Golden Globes. Kelly Osbourne loves Helena Bonham Carter and George gets her eccentric personality but Guiliana did not agree with Kelly about her unusual fashion looks.
4. Mila Kunis - She has recently become a Red Carpet favorite wearing some amazing designers such as Alexander McQueen which won her big kudos from the fashion police. Since this is her very first Academy Awards show the E fashion style gurus are waiting to see what the beautiful brunette from c0-star Black Swan will wear.
5. Nicole Kiddman - She has had some incredible looks for the 2011 Red Carpet Season. She's back with her A Game. She is wowing on the Red Carpets. A big question about Nicole is will she showcase her natural curls or wear them smooth and straight or pulled up?
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.