Ritz-Carlton in Dallas Unveils Spectacular New Wedding Experience
The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas has created an unprecedented new wedding offering which allows couples to marry in Dallas and then to experience a one-of-a-kind London honeymoon, complete with a roster of exclusive activities not available to the general public.
The collaboration between The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas and The Ritz London, a Ritz-Carlton Partner Hotel, is a first for the two hotels.
It provides a combined wedding and honeymoon offered as a complimentary upgrade for brides purchasing The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas’ Ritz-Carlton Royalty wedding package. The package requires a minimum of 400 guests with a contracted rooms and premium food and beverage commitment.
The Ritz-Carlton Royalty wedding package is priced at $275 per guest and offers the following highlights:
The Ritz-Carlton Royalty Wedding Package, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas -- Highlights
* A Ritz-Carlton, Dallas Luxury Suite for the wedding night, including rose petal turndown
* Two Deluxe Rooms for the parents of the bride and groom
* Access to The Ritz-Carlton Club Level for the bride and groom and their parents. The Ritz-Carlton Club Level offers complimentary food and beverage presentations, including wine champagne and cordials, throughout the day, allowing wedding guests to enjoy private dining without having to leave the confines of the hotel’s comfortable room, Club and spa floors.
* First-year wedding anniversary certificate for a one-night stay in a Deluxe Suite
* Gift certificate for a couple’s massage in The Ritz-Carlton Spa* Credit of $500 towards wedding flowers through Dallas’ acclaimed Bella Flora
* Four-course reception dinner, including wine pour, custom-designed Ritz-Carlton, Dallas wedding cake and a four-hour premium bar package* All-night “Afterglow” party for guests who aren’t quite ready for the fun to end
Honeymoon at The Ritz London – Highlights
* Round-trip flight for two between Dallas and London
* Airport transportation in The Ritz London's Rolls Royce Phantom* Four nights luxurious accommodations at The Ritz London
* Full English breakfast each morning
* A day's sightseeing tour in The Ritz Rolls Royce Phantom, accompanied by a private guide, to include The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, The Palace of Westminster and Kensington Palace
* An individual consultation with John Williams, MBE, the hotel's Executive Chef, and Thomas Sorcinelli, the hotel’s Head Sommelier, to create a unique six course dinner accompanied by fine wines
* A personalized guided shopping tour of legendary Bond Street* Champagne Afternoon Tea for two in The Ritz's renowned Palm Court, followed by a visit to a London theatre show of the couple’s choice
* A private viewing of Ritz Fine Jewellery's latest collection* Complimentary membership, during stay, of The Ritz Club and Casino
* A "Champagne Flight" in a private capsule on The London Eye Ferris wheel
The Ritz-Carlton Royalty Wedding Package
The Ritz-Carlton Royalty wedding package is one of three comprehensive new wedding packages offered by The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, each providing an innovative take on typical Texas nuptials. Entitled Southern Chic, Texas Traditions and Ritz-Carlton Royalty, the three wedding packages are priced beginning at $125 per person, with differing complimentary honeymoon offers applying to some of these options as well.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
Known for its spectacular wedding cakes, including chocolate groom’s cakes in the shape of a cowboy boot, and multi-tiered pastry creations featuring the innovative usage of jewels and fresh flowers, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas also offers colorful, intricately decorated wedding cupcakes, Texas wedding teas, and comfort-inspired wedding afterglow cuisine including short rib sliders, truffle fries, mini-milkshake shooters, late-night ice cream bars, French toast-stick fries and specialty coffees.
Located in Dallas’ popular Uptown arts and entertainment district, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas offers multiple wedding venues including the largest luxury ballroom in central Dallas. Customized receptions hosting up to 900 guests may be accommodated, and lively rehearsal dinner experiences are available at Fearing’s Restaurant, featuring “Bold Flavors, No Borders” cuisine and ranked one of the world’s top 10 hotel restaurants by Hotels Magazine. Numerous Ritz-Carlton Spa experiences are also available to the hotel’s bridal parties, including bride and groom makeovers and complete wedding day packages. Wedding inquiries for The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas may be directed to (214) 922-4718.
About The Ritz London
One of London’s most highly treasured landmarks is The Ritz London. The only hotel in the world to have received a Royal Warrant from His Royal Highness, The Prince of Wales, The Ritz has long been the hotel of choice for the Royal Family and for visiting dignitaries.
Conceived by renowned hotelier Cesar Ritz, The Ritz opened in 1906 and features a prominent French Chateau style of architecture and Louis XVI inspired interiors.
With 113 rooms and 24 suites overlooking both Piccadilly and Green Park in London’s fashionable Mayfair district, The Ritz offers the quintessential British hotel experience from afternoon tea in the Palm Court to the maintenance of a formal dress code in the public areas.
The popular Rivoli Bar for cocktails, the magnificent Ritz Restaurant with its table side dining tradition and the private members Ritz Club and Casino have long been popular London gathering spots.
In 2006, The Ritz London acquired the neighboring William Kent House, a historic 18th century mansion house which now offers five new lavishly decorated banquet and private dining rooms.