· Turn off water when not in use.
· Refrain from using hot water in the shower. Use warm or cool temps.
· Recycle! Rinse out and recycle plastic, cans, and glass. Don't forget about paper, magazines, newspapers, cardboard and paper cups.
· Clean up messes with cloth towels instead of paper towels. Wash these towels with cold water rather than hot.
· Choose alternative energy! Contact your local utility company about alternative options for powering your home, like wind power, landfill gas, and low-impact hydropower.
· Change to Fluorescent Bulbs - If every house in the United States changed all of the light bulbs in their house that would be equivalent to taking one million cars off the streets.
· Turn off your lights when you are not using them. The benefits are obvious.
· You can't recycle plastic bags; instead get yourself a reusable bag so that you won't have to worry about carrying your necessities.
· Consider how much energy it takes for produce from china or any other country to come here. If you have the option to buy local, do it.
For more additional information visit Pureology at: http://www.pureology.com/
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.