(Image of Actress Aisha Tyler at the Los Angeles Premiere of "Bedtime Stories" on 12-18-08 - DailyCeleb.com - all right reserved).
Aisha, who in the past was famous for wearing her tresses long and lush, has traded her previous long hairstyles for a polished, sophisticated slightly below-the-chin sleek super shiny hair style.
Adding an unexpected twist of glam to her shimmering medium length Bob hairdo, Aisha wears one side slipped behind her ear with the opposite side pulled slightly forward and seductively tucked slightly under her chin.
A wispy point cut fringe cascades foreward from mid-scalp brushing softly across the former CSI's forehead and directed gently to one side with a slight tapering showing off uneven lengths.
Her bangs are not quite in the class of true uber short baby bangs. However, her fringe ends above her well-formed eyebrows making her gorgeous eyes pop and directly attention to her beautiful skin tone and lips.
Aisha's glam new hairstyle works in perfect harmony with her combination face shape. The length of the hairstyle falls below her chin which is slightly pointed and softens her jawline.
How To Steal Aisha Tyler's Sleek Medium Bob HairStyle
1. Shampoo with product appropriate for your hair type, texture and current condition. If your hair is highlighted or colored use a shampoo to maintain delicate hues.2. Rinse well and apply rinse-out conditioner. Amp of color by adding a few drops of Ken Paves Boost Up Color Drops.
3. Perform a final rinse with cool/cold water.4. Towel blot to remove excess moisture.
5. Apply cocktail of leave-in conditioner/temporary straightener and/or frizz fighter.6. Finger fluff or tousle fringe dry by directly air flow from blow dryer from roots to the bangs.
7. Combine medium sized round boar brush with blow dryer and work around entire head of hair to build in volume at roots with sleek straight side and back panels.8. When hair is 100% dry blast with cold air shot. If desired use shine serum to slightly turn ends under.
9. Finish with a drop of shine serum or gloss massaged into palms of hands and swiped over top of hair.
Viola. You're a fashionista ready for the Red Carpet right next to Aisha.
Related HairBoutique.com Topics:
Visit Aisha Tyler's Gallery of Hairstyles
Please follow us on Twitter.Please share your comments about Aisha's hairstyle. What do you think?
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.