Hayden Panettiere's Faux Long Updo Hairstyle
SuperHero Hayden Panettiere recently made an In Store Appearance on December 13, 2008, to Benefit Cares For Kids.
All eyes were on Hayden Panettiere's faux long updo hairstyle.
The beautiful Hayden rocked a black and white horizontally stripped sweater with matching black slacks.
Luscious Blonde Up Tresses
She swept her luscious blonde tresses up and off her gorgeous face in a messy bun giving the impression a lot more hair.
Hayden's crown was very slightly tousled from the hairline to the crown creating a chic casual messy style.
The actress dressed up her look with perfectly applied face, eye and lip make-up along with stunning large hoop earrings.
Step By Step HowTo Styling Instructions
If you'd like to re-create Hayden's chic long hairstyle updo complete the following steps listed below:
1. Wet wash hair with products appropriate for your hair type, texture and condition (shampoo, diluted shampoo, conditioner, water only or combo).
2. Apply appropriate rinse out conditioner for your hair type, texture and need.. Finish with a cool/cold rinse.
3. Towel blot and apply leave-in and/or other styling products. Detangle from ends upward.
4. Apply heat protectant product. Blow dry straight using a boar's bristle paddle brush.
Note: For extra volume along the crown separate hair into individual 1 1/2" sections. Lift upward towards sky. Direct air flow down the hair shaft from ends to roots.
5. When hair is completely dry, use fingers and 100% boar bristle Mason Pearson or similar brush to direct hair towards back of head.
6. Separate hair into two or three equally sized ponytails. Secure with same hair colored Blax or Bungee hair friendly elastic bands.
7. Slightly fold all three ponytails so they slightly bend over on top of the pony base. Pin with bobby pins the same color as hair.
8. Once all three ponytails are pinned to disguise their bases, use hand as mold. Fold the tail sections up and under your hand. Pin into a messy loop.
9. Select individual strands from the three sections. Back comb or brush to create a messy look. Allow hair to flow free form over the top of the newly created updo. Optionally you can pin into place to give more finished style.
10. Spray with strong hold hairspray.
11. Take fingers and gently lift hair along the crown to provide a more tousled style.
12. Finish by applying 1-2 drops of shine serum into palms of hands. Massage together. Brush lightly over the top of the newly created hairstyle.
Summary - Hayden Panettiere's Faux Long Updo Hairstyle
Play with Hayden's messy hairstyle to create different shapes. You may wish to use more or less individual ponies.
Or you may wish to use must one but play will pulling the hair into different loops.
The important thing to remember when recreating Hayden's updo is to be creative. Play with hair to try new profiles.Add your own hairstyling signature to the finished style.