(Image of LR - Michele Noonan and Kevin Campbell - Big Brother 11 Houseguests - CBS - All Rights Reserved).
Note: To read about Michele's physical transformation in the BB House refer to: Twitter
Big Brother (BB) executive producer Allison Grodner acknowledged Michele is the first nerdy woman Big Brother has ever had in their eleven season history.
In an episode of Big Brother: After Dark on CBS/Showtime 2, Michele revealed that she "was bisexual". In week 3, she was nominated for eviction against Jordan by HoH Jessie, but won the Power of Veto (PoV) in a shocking turn of events and chose to take herself off the block.
In week 4, she won her second consecutive PoV and ultimately decided not to use it to save Ronnie, a former Brains Cliquemate/ In week 5, Michele won the HoH Competition titled "Hit the Road" on August 13th.
Keeping in mind that Michele is "playing a game" on Big Brother 11. she appears to be a genuinely nice person who is doing her best to work a game strategy. She also seems a lot smarter than she is letting on that she is, even though the House Guests all know about her Ph.D and brilliant lab work.
While there have been lots of Michele haters out in TVland, I have come to really respect her and admire her commitment to playing the best game she can.
(Image of BB 11 Houseguests competing for PoV - LR - Russell (sitting) Lydia, Michele, Jordan, Jeff, Natalie and Kevin - Thursday August 20 - Photo: Cliff Lipson/CBS ©2009 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved).
Listed below are some other things you may not have known about Michele which were gathered from the Live CBS Shows, the Showtime 2 After Dark and the Big Brother Real Feeds.
1. Michele was in the last group of four people who were allowed to enter the Big Brother 11 house for the first time.
3. Michele has been happily married (her words) for the past three years to her husband Tim.
5. Originally Michele was concerned about letting the others in the house know she had a Ph.D because she was worried being known as a "brain" might make her a target.
7. Besides having a Ph.D she is listed by Big Brother as a neuroscientist who works in a lab.
9. Michele won HoH in one of the BB mental competitions which required successfully remembering different HoH, PoV and Have/Have Not competition outcomes.
(Image of Michele Noonan - Big Brother 11 - CBS - All Rights Reserved).
10. Michele and Jordan wound up in a tiebreaker for PoV involving remember Before/After events during BB prior happenings. Jordan won. Because she was the current HoH she decided not to use her PoV on the two nominees, Natalie and Lydia. As a result, Lydia was sent home.
12. Michele loves to drink beer. When Michele called Lydia a B**** after Lydia called Jordan a hoe, Lydia poured Michele's prized beers down the kitchen sink. Michele reacted by not really reacting.
(Image LF of Big Brother Head of Household Competition - Michele, Kevin, Natalie, Russ and Jeff with Jordan sitting down to the side - Thursday August 20 - Photo: Cliff Lipson/CBS ©2009 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved).
13. Ronnie tried to intimate Michele by attempting to dump a bucket of water on her head. Michele retaliated by hiding Ronnie's glasses. Snippets of their resulting drama over his hidden glasses were shown to viewers.
15. Michele expressed to the other HGs that she enjoyed the movie 'Elf' with Will Ferrell. She said it was so cute and said she always wanted "to eat a dinner of spaghetti and candy".
17. Michele helped Russell make Slop Crackers explaining they needed Soy Milk poured in slowly to get the crackers to get the right consistency. She confessed to "messing up" a few batches before getting them right.
21. She is famous for being a klutz even missing her mouth when she's drinking tea or coffee.
(Image of BB Brains Clique LR, Michele, Ronnie and Chima on the CBS Television Network. CBS ©2009 CBS Broadcasting, Inc., All Rights Reserved).
22. Michele told Jeff she had eated his favorite Jordanaire mix in the past except she told Jeff it was called something else. She told Jeff "I love that stuff."
24. Since entering the BB house Michele has lost 16 pounds from spending a lot of time eating BB slop, doing yoga, working out, walking around the backyard track and jogging.
26. She current resides in Pasadena, California and drove rather then flew to the BB House.
28. Michele often mentions she spent time in Dallas, Texas.
30. Michele sometimes called Jordan by the nickname "Jordo".
32. Michele said she lost "boob weight" with her overall weight loss and her bra is loser which she said was "sad."
(Image of Jeremy Piven surprising the BB Houseguests by introducing a luxury competition in which the winning team will win a screening of his new movie "The Goods," on BIG BROTHER Sunday, August 2, on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Lisette M. Azar/CBS ©2009 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved).
(Image of Big Brother 11's Michele Noonan - 27 year old Ph.D from California by way of Boston and Dallas, Texas - CBS - All rights reserved).
36. Michele told Russ, when they were playing pool that "Chima takes a long time to eat."
38. Michele told Russell she "makes bad jokes" and she's "not the best communicator".
40. Michele alternates between wearing glasses and wearing contact lenses including blue tinted ones.
(Image of the Big Brother HoH bathroom with only bathtub in the house - CBS - All Rights Reserved).
44. She told Chima when they were locked up in the hotel before they arrived at the Big Brother House she heard Jordan "100%" and she said she was laughing and "telling the same stories she has told in the Big Brother House."
46. Michele told Chima that Russ had a "faux" fight with her after she came out of the Diary Room (DR)
48. Michele was assigned the task of keeping the hot tub filled up with water by the BB production team. She told Chima she had no idea why she was given the task of maintaining the hot tub but if she didn't take care of it BB would keep calling her in and asking her why she hadn't taken care of it.
50. Michele told Chima she didn't "understand Lydia" and her "techniques" because she appeared to approve of "intimidation" strategies. She told Chima that Lydia was "confusing."
52. Michele felt Lydia was constantly baiting her with "I hate Russell" statements so she could drive a wedge between Michele and Russell.
(Image of Michelle getting ready for Big Brother competition - CBS - All Rights Reserved).
53. When Chima suggested to Michele that all the women should bond together "as one" Michele felt that Lydia wasn't on the "same page" and Michele felt that Lydia tried to turn Michele and Jessie and Michele and Jeff against each other.
55. During Chima's reign as Head of Household (HoH) Michele confessed to Chima that she tends to be "gullible" and not know when someone is lying to her. She also told Chima she constantly gives people "more chances" with her even after they have lied to her.
57. Michele was a Graduate Student/Research Assistant at the prestigious University of Texas Medical Center at Dallas
Did Thesis research in the lab of Dr. Amelia Eisch in the Department of Psychiatry on " the role of adult neurogenesis in cocaine addiction."
59. Michele enjoys watching live comedy and movies
(Image of Michele hanging out in the Splish Splash Pool Room on Big Brother 11 - CBS - All Rights Reserved).
61. She likes the song "Since You've Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson and told Jordan she liked when "they played it this morning".
63. She worked in the lab of Dr. Craig Ferris on "Functional MRI imaging of awake rats given cocaine." During her training she learned how to operate and troubleshoot an MRI machine for small animals, as well as understand how the machine worked.
65. She went to Boston College and got her BA in Psychology.
(Image of Big Brother 11 Houseguests arriving at the famous house. LR from back row - Lydia, Casey, Ronnie, Jordan, Michele, Bradon Jeff - LF from front row - Chima, Laura, Russ, Kevin and Natalie - CBS - All rights reserved).
69. In a conversation with Jeff she told him she would probably meet her earthly end by impaling herself on a knife or falling down some steps and landing on a sharp object. She laughs about her clumsiness but admits she is definitely accident prone which has been shown on the Big Brother 11 show.
71. After Casey was evicted from Big Brother she referenced the fact he was "the only other married guy in the house she could talk to other than Ronnie" and she did a thumbs down on Ronnie.
73. At one point when she could eat food and was off the Have Not list Russ grilled a steak for Michele and Jordan. Michele revealed that she loved steak and was missing it. Jordan made her a baked potato in the microwave.
75. Holding the white rat Michele explained to the other House Guests how to properly hold a white rat when injecting them or putting an IV on them so that they wouldn't bite.
(Image of BB Houseguests competing for HoH while being swung around on ropes and being slammed into a huge diploma. From L-R Michele (in purple hoodie), Jordan, Kevin, Russell, Jeff, Ronnie and Natalie - CBS - All Rights Reserved).
77. She took Jeff's batteries for his microphone and then laughed when he confronted her about taking his batteries.
79. Michele said she keeps the work she does quiet from most people to avoid their disapproval over animal testing and her work with stem cell research.
I'm sure I missed tons of Michele info snippets. Please share them with me in your comments. Also, I would love to know if you love Michele or hate Michele? Maybe you don't care either way and have other Big Brother favorites. Yes I love Jeff and Jordan but I think Michele is fascinating to watch. What do you think?
Social Media Network Information
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.