Award winning songbird Miranda Lambert has a career that is sizzling hot.
The young beauty is a little bit country with a little bit rock and roll. Recently the beautiful blonde songbird married country star Blake Shelton who is currently starring on NBC's "The Voice."
More Info: To see more of Miranda Lambert's hairstyles visit her celebrity hairstyle gallery.
Miranda who is known affectionally on Twitter as Mrs. Shelton wears her below-the-shoulder long blonde hair in an array of hairstyles.
Historically Miranda wears her hair long and lush. At the 44th CMA Awards she rocked an eye popping, mouth dropping polished side pony hairstyle. Miranda's hair was brushed off to one side with luscious lift and volume throughout the crown area.
The side mounted tail extended off a deep side part combined with a sleek side-swept fringe. The pony was positioned so that it nestled closely to the back side of Miranda's head behind one ear.
The end of the tail curved seductively across the beautiful singer's bare shoulder.
Miranda alters her hairstyles with lots of root lift and volume. Her face shape is mostly square with beautifully chiseled cheekbones and a rounded chin.
How To Steal Miranda's Glam Side Pony Hairstyle
If you'd like to steal Miranda's glam side pony hairstyle follow the steps below. Remember to select products, styling tools and techniques which work best for your hair type, texture and current condition.
This hairstyle which is styled with the sweeping fringe showcases Miranda's gorgeous facial features.
1. Detangle hair from ends to roots with a hair friendly comb or similar.
2. Cleanse hair in lukewarm with product designed for your hair type, texture, condition and length. Use desired cleansing methodology such as shampoo, low poo, no poo, Diluted Shampoo (DS), Conditioner Only (CO), water only (WO).
If your hair is color treated like Miranda's be sure to utilize products or related hair care methodologies which address the care and long term maintenance of your hair color.
3. Rinse out shampoo or similar cleansing product.
Apply a rinse out conditioner from the bottom of the ear lobes to the ends. Detangle with fingers or smooth toothed comb or wide tooth comb.
4. After detangling rinse with a cool/cold water rinse.
5. Towel blot to remove excess moisture.
7. Use a comb to separate hair into 4-6 sections in a pie-slice style pattern.
8. Blow dry hair straight with a 100% boar bristle paddle brush and a blow dryer. To get hair completely straight apply pressure with the brush at the ends of each section.
Hold each section taut as you blow dry directly the air flow of the dryer down the section from the roots to the ends. This builds in natural shine.
9. When hair is 100% dry use a 1" barrel flat iron on individual 2" sections arranged in a pie-slice formation. Work around the head from side to side creating sleek sections.
10. After hair is completely ironed and cooled use a 100% boar bristle paddle brush to arrange hair.
11. Use a long tail comb and create a deep side part extending from the hairline to the back of the head. Use the brush or fingers to direct all the hair over to one side from the side part.
12. Separate out a 2-4" section of hair at the back of the head adjacent to the crown. Tease it with a brush to the desired height. Smooth hair down with fingers and direct to the side of the head.
13. After the side part has been created and the crown hair has been teased and smoothed down, direct all the hair towards one side.
14. Pull the long hair in back into a tight side pony with the base positioned behind one ear. Use a Blax or Bungee in the same color as your hair to capture the base of the pony.
15. Use a 1 1/2" barrel curling iron and create loose ringlet style curls throughout the ends of the pony. Pull one or two sections of the pony down with your fingers so that they nestle down over one shoulder.
16. Finish with a drop or two of shine serum massaged into the palms of the hands and lightly brushed up and over the top of the finished hairstyle.
Other Miranda Lambert Hair Secrets
Miranda's base hair color is a baby blonde which is highlighted and low lighted with a range of complementary blonde hues to give her tresses the appearance of lushness, movement and shimmer.
If you look closely you will notice Miranda's hair has much lighter locks around her face which brightens her complexion and plays up her beautiful eyes and lips.
Miranda Lambert is famous for her wild and sexy polished look. She's pure sass and her side pony is the perfect hairstyle to reflect who she is.
Miranda has her pick of some of the best celebrity hairstylists on the planet. Who wouldn't want to work with the famous beauty?
Social Media Network Information
Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments.
They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
- Revised Date: 10/04/11
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.