Men can turn back time and look as young as they feel when their hair colorist utilizes Flash Back™ from Paul Mitchell Professional Hair Color.
Designed specially for men, Flash Back discreetly conceals gray and white hair in just 10 minutes.
Flash Back™ offers a full range of demi-permanent cool, neutral and subtly warm tones which deliver the natural-looking, lived-in results men want.
“Men are always a little hesitant about trying hair color because they don’t want the results to be too obvious,” says Paul Mitchell Artistic Director Stephanie Kocielski.
“Flash Back balances their color and conceals gray with a natural tone, so they look younger without looking colored.”
1. Conquers Gray Hair - A full range of tones for men designed to discreetly conceal gray and white hair. 2. Natural-Looking Finish - Achieves lived-in results with a subtle sheen, allowing men to take years off their look while maintaining a natural appearance.
3. 10-Minute Processing Time - Processes quickly to accommodate male's need for speed,
“Time is often the decision-making factor when it comes to why guests don’t partake in color services,” adds Kocieslki.
“With Flash Back, you can conceal gray hair and give guests the look they had 10 years ago in just 10 minutes—who’s going to say no to that?”
Features Stylists Will Love:
a. Demi-permanent - Unique ingredients help color last up to 4 to 6 weeks and fade on tone, while UV absorbers help prevent color fade.
b. Ammonia-Free Conditioning Formula - Reduces structural damage, while soy protein hydrates and boosts hair’s strength.
Three perfectly balanced color series take the guesswork out of formulating.
- Liquid Gel Consistency - Ideal for quick and easy bottle application.
- Subtle Scent - A fresh fragrance with a hint of mint provides a pleasant hair coloring experience for men.
- Color-Coded Bottles - Color-coded packaging makes color selection easy at the Color Bar.
- Intermixable with Color Shots® - Expand formulation options with Color Shots®.
This treatment is available in salons through a professional hair colorist or stylist.
Salon owners and stylists can contact their John Paul Mitchell Systems Distributor to place their order.
Social Media Network Information
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Original Publication: 03/14/10 - Revised Publication Date: 05/13/2011