The gorgeous star of ABC's Six Degrees was born in Binghamton, New York on September 21, 1970.
Whether you are familiar with the sultry brunette for her role as the gorgeous Coyote Girl or as the bitchy wife of Mr. Big on Sex And The City, you probably have enjoyed her many performances over the years.
She is currently starring in the new ABC Series Six Degrees which was thrown into an impossible time slot against some of TV's biggest ratings giants.
ABC recently announced that the show would go "into hiatus" until January when it would be released in a revamped format with "more focus on Bridget Moynahan's character".
Makes perfect sense to me. I am one of those fans enjoying the show and bummed out by its impossible timeslot. Besides the wonderful Bridget the cast includes Hope Davis, Erika Christensen along with Roswell's Shiri Appleby in a small supporting role. Popping up in the cast for brief appearances has been Zoe Saldana and Carey Lowell.
Part of the reported reason that ABC is reworking the show is due to the high production costs which includes the large cast salaries.
My personal favorites on the show include Bridget, Hope, Erika and Shiri. Yeah I know, I didn't mention the men but I love the friendships all of the women have forged as a result of their experiences with the different men in the cast.
Executive Style Hairstyles
There is no question that Bridget as Whitney Crane is the star of the show.
Portraying a very successful advertising executive, Bridget suffered through every women's fear of discovering a cheating finance right before the wedding.
Whitney is the type of woman that many other women would love to hang out with.
She is smart, successful and dumped her cheating guy with panache.
The Six Degree set hairdressers have done a great job of coiffing Bridget appropriately for her role as successful executive.
Her various business related hairstyles not only make sense for a busy working woman, they work in harmony with the fashions which are stunning.
In one episode she was stunning in a Winter White suit with her lush milk chocolate strands pulled back into an elegant back know. Her face is a blend between oval and square shaped.
Bridget has a natural "widow's peak at the center of her hairline which helps great a look of classiness when her hair is worn pulled back or twisted up. The white suit was perfectly accessorized with gold earrings, simple but elegant necklace and a stunning gold watch.
Steal Bridget's Classy Twist Hairstyle
For high powered executive events Bridget's hair, which appears to be naturally wavy, is dried sleek straight and then wrapped into a series of business appropriate twists and knots.
Follow the steps below to steal Bridget's stellar executive look:
1. Shampoo and condition hair with products created for your hair texture, type and current condition.
2. Finish with a cool/cold water rinse to close the cuticle and help add natural shine.
3. Towel blot - do not rub - hair with an absorbent towel.
4. Depending on your hair texture, type and condition apply a moisturizing heat protecting conditioner or a cocktail which includes a leave-in conditioner and defrisant product along with a straightening balm. It is your option to work with all three types of products or select only those that your hair might require.
5. Gently detangle hair from ends up to roots using a "hair friendly" comb or your fingers.
6. Separate hair into individual 2" strands.
7. Start at the back of your head using a Boar's head or similar brush to anchor the individual strands while directing the air flow of a blow drying down the shaft from roots to ends. Continue to blow dry until each section is 100% dry.
8. Touch up the strands with a medium sized flat iron to achieve stick straight locks.
9. Using a paddle brush or fingers, smooth all of the hair off your face and direct towards the middle back of the head.
10. Apply one or two drops of a shine serum or similar product into the palms of your hands and rub together. Gently swipe the palms of your hands over the top of your hair to distribute evenly and add a brilliant shine.
12. Pick up the tail of the new ponytail with your fingers and loop the tail up and over the top of the pony's base.
Depending on the length of the ponytail wrap one or more times holding the new twist close to the scalp to form a type of cinnamon bun confirmation.
13. Use bobby pins the same color as your hair to anchor the new twist in place. Use your fingers to arrange the final shape of the twist to make it softer or tighter.
Form X pin configurations for extra hold. When possible place the bobby pins as anchors against the scalp so that they are not visible.
For an optional look you can create some soft volume along the crown extending from the hairline to the back of the head. This volume can be created by simply back combing the desired section or by using a volume enhancing spray or similar product when blow drying the style.
For a softer look Bridget skips the twist and wears her hair in a sleek executive style ponytail.
Bridget Moynahan is stunning in the role of Whitney Crane on ABC's drama series Six Degrees. Not only does the gorgeous brunette show off stunning executive fashions, her hair is coiffed in a series of soft buns and twists that are simply elegant.
|Send this page to a friend..|