Long Sexy Stella Maeve Hair
If you’re a Magicians fan, you may love the long sexy Stella Maeve hair looks often showcased in the series.
Stella Maeve Johnston (born November 14, 1989) is the actress portraying Julia Wicker in the the popular SysFy series based upon Lev Grossman’s best selling novels.
The Magicians takes places in a magical university and twisted magical world of Fillory.
More About Stella Maeve
The lovel actress is no stranger to acting. Her first feature film role was in the comedy-drama Transamerica (2005), and she has since acted in the comedy Harold (2008) and the crime drama Brooklyn’s Finest (2009).
The actress has made appearances on multiple television series, including recurring roles on Gossip Girl (2008–2009), House (2010–2011), Chicago P.D. and Law & Order: SUV.
Stella’s Hairstyles As Julia Wicker
Stella’s character Julia deals with dangerous and self-destructive drama, but still manages to wear long beautiful hair which doesn’t detract from her on-screen role.
Though she performed a spell which nearly killed her friend Quentin Coldwater and was expelled from Brakebills University, her hair looked gorgeous even during a very tense situation.
In a shocking twist in the show’s finale, Julia’s memory from the night she summoned ancient god Our Lady Underground, was restored.
Instead of the heavenly experience she remembered, which seemed to bestow an immense level of power upon her, the truth was far darker.
It was so dark, viewers expressed their shock at the graphic nature of it.
Get Stella’s Look & Sexy Hairstyle
Follow the steps below to steal Stella’s long and sexy waves:
- Wet wash hair in lukewarm water with desired formulation most compatible with hair type, texture and current condition. Be sure to treat chemically treated hair appropriately.
- Apply rinse-out conditioner, if appropriate for hair type.
- Detangle from ends to roots with wide tooth comb or fingers.
- Rinse well.
- Finish with a cool or cold water rinse.
- Gently squeeze from the ends to the roots with fingers to remove excess moisture.
- T-shirt or towel blot remaining excess moisture before applying leave-in styling cocktail.
- Apply root lift product (mousse or similar) to damp detangled hair.
- Build in max volume at the roots by drying hair on cool/cold blow dryer sett and by directing air from ends up to the roots.
- Use fingers to lift individual sections of hair to direct even more cool/cold air along the roots.
Curl, Style And Finish
- After entire head of hair is dry, create desired center or side part. Set hair off part in a brick-layered pat using a curling iron. Curl each section of the hair.
- Remove iron. Re-roll and pin in a faux roller to allow hair to set and cool.
- Unpin all the rolled sections when hair has completely cooled and set.
- Brush with a boar’s bristle brush to break up curls and waves.
- Apply a very small amount of shine serum or shine spray and massage into the palms of your hands and fingers.
- Smooth over surface and arrange waves into place as desired.
- Finish with a spritz of hairspray to finish and hold style.
Long Sexy Stella Maeve Hair Options
Stella Maeve has long sexy hair both on and off-camera. Although she regularly wears her hair down in loose cascading waves, she has been photographed with her long chocolate brunette tresses plaited into a loose side-braid.
Stella’s character has appeared with her hair brushed to one side, wrapped into a top knot or long and straight.
Stella Maeve will continue to delight all of her fans with her amazing performance as Julia since the The Magicians was renewed for a second season which is tentatively scheduled to star in January of 2017.
Hopefully the Season 1 signature sexy Stella Maeve hair styles will continue to evolve.
Images are provided courtesy of NBC and Syfy Media, LLC.
Hairboutique.com did not receive compensation of any kind for information provided in this Blog.