Blindspot Hair Bob
One of the most highly anticipated new NBC shows for the Fall of 2015 stars Jaimie Alexander who rocks a raven hued, edgy, Blindspot Hair Bob.
Jaimie recently appeared at 2015 Comic-Con International in San Diego to sit on a discussion panel about the new one hour drama.
She also discussed the unique tattoos which play a huge part in the mystery drama with the media.
Short Trendy Haircut
The beautiful actress also showcased her short trendy haircut which may likely trigger as many new hair and fashion trends as her unique body tattoos.
In Blindspot a beautiful woman who is a Jane Doe played by Jaimie, is found naked in Times Square, covered in fresh tattoos.
Oddly, she has no idea who she is. Even more intriguing is why an FBI Agent’s name is on her back?
Ultimately a vast International plot explodes when “Jane,” and the rest of the FBI quickly realize each mark on Jane Doe’s body is a crime to solve.
This leads them closer to the truth about her identity and the mysteries to be revealed.
The Blindspot Hair Bob Haircut
Jaimie’s short cut is a precision sculpted chin length bob with long layers.
The haircut appears to be the result of carefully sectioned pieces which fall perfectly into place.
A long chiseled fringe was cut so the hairline strands could be worn in an widely angled side-swept look brushed back off one side across the forehead.
Optionally the long fringe can be worn directed off a center part or combed back up off the hairline.
The haircut offers tremendous versatility for the end styling of the bob.
It can be worn bone straight and sleek or with a combination of textures ranging from curls to just a hint of waves around the perimeter.
Color Coded Blindspot Hair Bob
Jaimie’s rich ebony base hair color was designed to enhance her eyes and skin tone. It also works in perfect harmony with her character’s tattoos and the tough image she portrays.
A series of very subtle lighter highlights were interwoven throughout the base and the interior of the dark hue to create dimension, movement and shimmer.
Without some lighter ribbons of color, her dark ebony hair would be too one dimensional.
Additional subtle tones were painted around Jaime’s hairline to soften and brighten her skin and eyes.
How To Style The Blindspot Hair Bob
Follow the steps below to re-create Jaimie’s Blindspot Hair Bob:
1. To protect the rich dark hues like Jaimie’s, wet wash pre-conditioned and detangled hair in lukewarm water.
2. Use a special wet wash shampoo for chemically treated hair.
Note: Optionally you can use a diluted formula, a conditioner only or a water only rinse, to protect the rich hair color.
3. Rinse shampoo or similar formula from hair.
4. Apply a rinse-out conditioning formula designed for hair type, texture and condition. Hair may be dry due to color processing.
5. Detangle hair while rinse-out conditioning formula is applied.
6. Rinse well with lukewarm water followed by a final cool/cold water rinse.
7. Towel blot with a hair friendly absorbent towel or with a soft clean t-shirt.
8. Apply a leave-in styling cocktail to damp hair. Depending upon the results you desire your styling cocktail might include a leave-in conditioning cream, spray or gel, a root volumizing product and a defrissant or mousse.
Note: The Blindspot Hair Bob can be worn sleek and straight or with texture such as waves or even some curls. The hair can be worn with a center, side or no part. When deciding the version of the bob you prefer, plan your ultimate hair products styling cocktail combo.
9. Depending upon the ultimate end hairstyle look, either blow dry hair in sections with a long finger diffuser to encourage texture, or use a flat or round brush and a blow dryer to achieve sleek straight strands.
10. Amp up texture or straight strands after drying with either a curling or flat iron.
11. Finish with a swipe of shine serum, spray or similar.
Summary – Blindspot Hair Bob
NBC has a unique and hotly anticipated new one hour drama set to premiere in September. The drama features a mystery woman with a very unique raven black hairstyle and a body full of mysterious and unique tattoos.
The star of the show, Jaimie Alexander rocks the hairstyle which most likely will be known as the Blindspot Hair Bob because of it’s unique styling, trendiness and the rich deep hue.